Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm really feelin the Boy's at this Moment...Surprise!, Surprise!

Out with the Old Moments...





Ms Badu never fails. Can't wait for Part Two, that comes out in July of this year.








"The way that I love you" really has me pump for Ashanti album, more than any of her previous albums, which surprises me. I love the song.



Tired of this Jodeci boys, so I will be putting them out of rotation, period, for awhile.









In with the New Moments....
I'm really feeling the boys right now, I guess I need a man's voice and thoughts.




Dewayne Woods comes with this highly inspiring, and moving album. I have been banging this joint for a minute, and based on some of the things personally, I'm going through, it feels like it's written for me. I'm going to Let Go!






If you haven't heard of Ryan Leslie, and his new single "Diamond Girl" then you will definitely in the future. Remember you heard it here first, he's the next big thing, and this song is off the chain.
At this moment I truly have two jams of the moment, "Let Go" speaks to me. I love this song and hum it all the time.I'm just going to Let Go, and in a way let God take control, of situations and problems.

After watching a lot of New Edition weekend, on VH1 Soul, I have been really jonesing for some Ronny, Bobby, Ralph, Johnny, Ricky, and Mike. However I haven't been able to find one of my favorite throwback album, I wanted N.E. Heartbreak. So I'm rocking the next best thing, Bell Biv Devoe's Poison.




2 comments:

Chet said...

Nice assortment.

Darius T. Williams said...

Yea, we all love DW, dont' we? Gotta support Chicago's own.