Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I need some Great Sex or a Great Sexual Experience

I am going to postpone my regular post for a few, and write this much need post. I feel that if I put it out there in the universe, then maybe it will come to me or something.


I feel that I am in the need for some Great sex...I will even seddle for good. Now don't get me wrong or anything, it's not like I'm horny or anything...I gets mine. It's not like I need sex, but I feel like I need some GREAT sex. I'm talking about that right eye fluttering...left eye closed...left leg shacking...right leg stiff as a board...nails in your back and I just want to dig into you, because I can't stand the pleasure...shallow, yet at the same time heavy breathing...say my name, because literally for a moment I can't remember my own name... I know what Floetry meant, all I want to do is say yes... yes...y-e-s hitting absolutely all the right spots...I think my name starts with a C...I just want to do nasty things back to you...or maybe it was a K...did I mention yes baby type of Good Sex. I just feel like I'm having some hum drum...beige...I really don't like you, but you have the right things needed for the moment type of sex. I don't know when the last time I've had some good sex. I want to say early summer, perhaps late spring. His name was Treyquan or something with a T...I remember he had gold grills, in his mouth. I remember, because he was the first and to this day only guy I have been with, who had gold grills, and I believe he kept them in the whole time we got busy too. I thought he was going to take them out, but he never did. I thought that it was going to be a challenge for him to do something, but no the boy had some skills....I lost his number...if I would have know that that was the last time I had some amazing... how yah do, then I would have guarded his number like Hope freaking diamond I tell yah.

Now for some of you who think any sex is Great sex...well then...good for you, but for me I know the difference. It reminds me about a couple of months ago on Chris Rocks last comedy special To Kill the Messenger...he goes on to say that men have two types of climaxes. They have the ketchup type of climax, where...well we all grown here, so I will say it...ejaculation... comes out slow and like ketchup...blop...blop...blop. I feel like that's what I have been having. Then you have the other type of climax, that shoots out like a civil rights hose, and screams "Free at last...Free at last... Thank God almighty I'm Free at last!" However some people think, if a guy ejaculates, then everything is honky dorey...everything is all good in the city...uh not necessarily. Chris Rock also goes on about, "Just because he cums, doesn't mean you made him come!". He talks about how women think just because a man cums, then everything is good. Here's the thing I think some men who get down, think the same thing. Let me let you all in on a little secret...sometimes...it's...just... some...good..ole...enough...FRICTION!

The Fall and Winter is my favorite time of the year.I love the crisp weather and whatnot, but it's like the freaks go into hibernation for the winter , and won't be back until the spring. Now I guess I should be thankful, I'm getting what I'm getting but, but it just feels so blah. I mean it's just nothing to write home about..not saying I would write home about it, if it was great, but just not good. Now don't get me wrong I have had several civil rights explosions, but they were with Triple M...Me,Myself,and Moi. I think there is a problem, when I have a better orgasm by myself, than with someone else... then it's like what's the point of a sexual partner. It just feels like I need more of something I'm not getting.

That's how I felt when I was messing around with Von, that something wasn't quite being satisfied. However my experiences with Von was always great. Now I know I didn't go much into Von or talk about him much and me and him..well I meant too but never got around to posting about it. I messed around with Von for minute. Anyway even though he never took me to that Great sex climax, our sexual experience were HOT and Great. I don't know how to explain it. It's like Great sex is the techniques... the movements... the skills... the things done. Great Sexual Experience, is the person... the passion... the beginning and the becoming of the sex... the intense feeling... the attraction.

So I'm not completely on the search for a Great orgasm, a Great Sexual Experience will do. To be honest some of my most rememberable and Greatest Sexual Experiences, didn't always end with me ejaculated at all. Vice versa too...not all of my great sex involved a Great Sexual Experience. Like that Treyquan person although the sex was great, the experience was, lack luster to say the least...it was just two niggas hooking up.

Here's the thing, whether it is Great sex or a Great Sexual Experience, I'm not having either one and I need one or the other. I would love, if I could have both, and not for just one night either, for a consecutive period of time. I think it's about time. I just going to put it out there and hope it comes to me.

Anyway back to our regularly schedule post in a few...

7 comments:

king silence said...

haha I know what you mean...I think I've only had that great sexual experience once. What made it great was the fact that there was attraction and a rapport before we had sex. Well like they say...ask and you shall receive!

Darius T. Williams said...

Great sex...you don't need that. You need to find your ass a boyfriend and fall in love.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I'm claiming it King Silence!

And uh Darius..uh huh...nahI think it's still great sex is what I need. I'll save that whole boyfriend thing for you. THat seems to be doing wonders for everyone else bloggerland.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had GREAT sex in about 1.5 yrs. I'm feening for it.

Jersey Brotha said...

I'll settle for so-so sex at this point. It's been months for me. Sometimes I feel like an asexual homosexual. (Maybe I should blog about that lol.)

Ceecee said...

damn you broke it down!...i'm on the hunt too for GRRRREAT sex...

Prince Todd said...

That is why I went celibate this year. I had "vanilla" sex a couple of times, with the same person, and decided that I would be better off getting off by myself.
Plus, the whole screwin around thing isn't a good look for me.

This year I've decided that I'm going to fall in love and have great sex too.

Yes, put it into the universe and it will come true =0)I believe in that new agey thinking.